Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
- The entrant’s submission should refer to projects and work undertaken by the entrants from April 2018 - March 2019.
- Entries received after the deadline of 5PM on Friday 26 April 2019 will not be considered without the prior agreement of Estates Gazette.
- Winners will be covered in a future edition of Estates Gazette. Any confidential information included to support your entry must be clearly marked as such.
- All shortlisted organisations will be asked to submit a photograph and or logo to be used in Estates Gazette and at the awards ceremony itself. Submission of such photograph and/or logo shall be deemed as a licence granted by You to us to use them in Estates Gazette and at relevant awards.
- Entry statements should be limited to 500 words.
- Supporting materials can be provided but should be limited to only highly relevant information of no more than 2 pages. Include financial statements, testimonials, press cuttings and other published materials only where they add considerable weight to the entries.
- It is entrant’s responsibility to ensure they have (written) permission and appropriate licences from any owner of the supporting material they are wishing to upload. This includes:
- literary works such as articles, stories, journals, or computer programs
- pictures and graphics
- blueprints of architecture
- plays and screenplays
- audio-visual recordings such as movies
- sound recordings
- PowerPoint presentations
- For the Rising Star of the Year Award, entrants must be under the age of 35 at 31 December 2019.
Terms & conditions for table bookings
- All bookings will be confirmed within 4 working days. If you do not receive confirmation of your booking from Estates Gazette please contact Linda Blaker immediately, tel: +44 (0)20 8652 3304.
- Bookings may be paid by credit card at the time of booking; otherwise we will invoice you via the address you provide on the online booking form. Invoice payments must be received by Estates Gazette within 28 days of the invoice date or by close of business 5 working days before the Event, whichever is the earlier.
- Entry tickets for the event will not be issued until payment has been received in cleared funds.
- A form will be provided once you have completed your online table booking. Simply complete and return as instructed on the form. This form must be received within 48 hours prior to the event, otherwise charges will apply and it may not be possible to take care of the specific requirements of any guest. Kosher meals are available at an additional charge of £130.00 + VAT per guest. This charge will be invoiced to your table host before the event. Three working days prior notice is required for kosher meals to be ordered.
Lighting and special effects
- It is the table booker’s responsibility to inform guest(s) that special effects, including strobe lighting, may be used on the night.
Photography and filming
- Official event photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at the event. Anyone attending the EG Awards consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing events in the future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at RBI organised events without the prior written approval of the Organisers.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the venue or the date of the event. We will give you as much notice as we can and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date.
Age of guests
- It is the booker’s responsibility that no persons under the age of 18 attend the function or enter the function room at any stage during the event.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to the registration contact at the address below. If you cancel on or before 22 August 2019 we will refund your booking fee less an administrative charge of 15%. If you cancel after 22 August 2019 no refund will be given.
- If we cancel the function we will refund all booking fees paid. We do not, however, accept liability for travelling, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event.
- Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee.