12:00 Registration, lunch and networking
13.00 Chair’s opening remarks
Joy Nazzari, Founding Director and Head of Strategy, dn&co
Damian Wild, Editor, EG
13.05 Market overview presentation
• Insight into the property market
• Which property types and regions are performing well?
• Which areas of the market are struggling?
• What are the macro-economic factors that are influencing the market and where is the market heading?
Damian Wild, Editor, EG
13.15 Opening Keynote - Innovative trends for 2018 - What’s new? What’s worked?
• Best use of technology in brand marketing
• Key takeaways from the industry
• Using tech-marketing to gain instant traction in any industry
PR Smith, Marketing Consultant, Coach and Author
13.35 Case Study Presentation - Creating connections – The Lexicon Bracknell
• Connecting with brands, retailers and operators through the brand story, to build a tenant community, committed to delivering the aspiration
• Creating a leasing community, a team of expert consultants committed to marketing the opportunity and working as part of the team
• Creating a blueprint/benchmark for the future of regenerating town centres
Anne O’Shaughnessy, Senior Account Director, Portland Design
Simon Russian, Head of Retail, Legal & General
13.50 Panel Discussion - Understanding the customer of today & tomorrow
• Building immense value through focussing product proposition on the wants and needs of the end user as their customer
• How value can be released by focussing on end users
• Is property a people business or a quasi-financial one?
• How have other industries responded to changes like this in the past?
• Are there lessons to be learned from the sort of service provision and customer focus that other sectors have brought to their markets that could be brought to property
James Fenner, Founder and MD, Silk Road
David Kaiser, Director of Real Estate Transactions for Europe and Israel, WeWork
Charlotte Steedman, Founder, Conductor
14.30 The changing face of real estate agency in the UK
• What online has done right?
• How agents are responding?
• What the future looks like?
Rachel Dipper, VP-Marketing & Partnerships, OneDome
14:45 Refreshment break
15.05 Creating a social buzz for Paintworks, Bristol
• Setting a clear vision and defining brand purpose
• Using social as part of a digital first strategy
• Building meaningful connections with your audience
• Measuring success
Sandra Dixon, Sales and Marketing Director, Crest Nicholson South West
Debbie Harvey, Managing Director, Kolab
15.20 Panel Discussion - Brilliant basics
• What constitutes best practice these days across the key elements of the property marketing mix?
• What does a ‘good’ marketing suite look like, how do you go about creating one and how much should it cost?
• Smarter content marketing, with social data
• How to attract customers with digital advertising and inbound marketing
• Video and podcasts as a channel for effective content production
Nigel Ferrier, Founder, Key Intelligent Property Marketing
Toni Hopponen, CEO and Founder, Flockler
Rebecca Williams, Marketing and Communications Manager, Great Portland Estates plc
16.00 Presentation - Building your digital brand
• How are Business Strategy and Brand Planning linked?
• Role of Digital Communications in Building Brands?
• The Importance of a Consumer-centric Approach
Louis Venter, CEO, MediaVision
16.15 Closing Keynote - Branding vs Brand: Spotting the difference
• How do you create a brand that fills the hearts of a nation?
• Using new technology in current days
• Using new and innovative ways of marketing and promotion of brand and product
Jo Bergdahl, Partner, Circus
16.35 Close and drinks reception