“Our housing market is broken,” declared communities secretary Sajid Javid as he launched the housing white paper in the House of Commons yesterday.
Will the housing white paper fix it?
EG’s policy reporter Louisa Clarence-Smith and residential correspondent Alex Peace have analysed the 104-page document so you don’t have to.
With contributions from the following experts:
- Helen Gordon, chief executive of Grainger
- Richard Lemon, planning director at CBRE
- Dave Sheridan, chief exeutive of Keepmoat
- Jeremy Blackburn, head of policy and parliamentary affairs at RICS
- Lord Bob Kerslake, president of the Local Government Association
- Mark Farmer, chief executive of Cast Consultancy
- Iain Gilbey, partner and head of the parliamentary, energy & infrastructure team at Pinsent Masons
- David Montague, chief executive of L&Q
- Lucian Cook, director of Savills residential research